- Christmas 2019
- Talbot Fitness
- The Dome
• Consultation with & ongoing Performance Management by Qualified Staff
• Wide Range of Cardiovascular Equipment
• Large Free-weights Area (dumbells up to 40kg)
• Personalised Programmes with Targeted Results based on Fitness Goals
• Fitness Assessments
• Diet Analysis and Nutritional Advice
• Discounts on Selected Hair & Beauty Treatments at Indigo Hair & Beauty
• Access to Special Hotel Offers
You can view our full schedule of classes - Click Here
Indoor cycle: A dynamic, energetic, and highly enjoyable class. Lively music gets your heart pumping, and keeps you motivated to just keep riding hard. Go on, put your foot down!
Core Galore: A unique way of toning and building up core muscles.
Kettlebells : A high intensity class combining strength and conditioning with cardio.
Boot Camp / Cross Fit Prepare to be drilled, pushed and pulled through a series of exercises in a circuit format. These exercises will benefit you in strength, endurance and cardio conditioning.
Mark Delaney – Talbot Fitness Manager
Keith Ward – Talbot Fitness Assistant Manager
Gavin Keogh - Talbot Fitness Instructor, specialising in swimming lessons
Aaron Bolger – Talbot Fitness Instructor
Casey Tobin – Talbot Fitness Instructor
Damian Bak – Talbot Fitness Instructor