Check-In & Out
- Visible markings will guide you safely in the hotel lobby, and our team will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out
- Perspex screens will be positioned on our reception desk for you and our team’s safety.
- Contactless payment options and e-mail receipts will be encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction.
- Key cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay.
- We can no longer storage luggage or personal items prior to check-in and on departure of your room
- A thorough and comprehensive cleaning and sanitising program is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival with specific extra attention being given to all touch points throughout.
- All additional collateral, furnishings and non-essential items will be removed from our bedrooms so we can focus on the highest levels of cleanlines.
- Linens will be handled with extreme care to prevent raising dust and potential contamination. Used linen will be washed at a minimum of 70°C for at least 25 mins to kill potential bacteria
- Windows will be opened prior to arrival ensuring good circulation of fresh air (Weather Depending).
- Newspapers, magazines, and guest directories will be removed from guestrooms with digital versions coming available via our complimentary Wi-Fi.
· An enhanced educational and training program for all employees will run continuously, to ensure the utmost levels of safety and security throughout all areas of our operations
· As per health guidelines around the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be strictly adhered to by our teams across all departments from guest services to back-of-house and kitchens
· A robust handwashing program is in place with all employees required to thoroughly wash their hands every 60 minutes, with records kept.
· Rigorous and frequent cleaning and sanitising of all surfaces and touch points is being carried out throughout our hotel.
· Furniture has been rearranged in lobbies and communal areas in such a way to allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing
· Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the hotel at every necessary location.
· Signage will remain in place throughout our public areas to remind our guests to observe social distancing and handwashing.
· Doorways will be left open where allowed to reduce contact, and elevator usage will be monitored to limit capacity and ensure priority access for those in need.
All dining i.e breakfast, lunch, dinner etc. will require pre-booking. Allocated time in dining areas is 1 hour and 45mins in lines with covid-19 health and safety guidelines. Pre-booking is available from 2 days prior to your arrival.
· All dining services will now have the option of in-room and takeaway, in addition to table service in our restaurants and bars
· Buffet services will be replaced by comprehensive menus for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner which our team of service staff will deliver with the utmost care and attention.
· Menus will be sanitised after very use with pop up black boards also available to minimise contact
· A reduced number of tables will be placed in all dining areas to ensure social distancing and avoid guests facing each other unless from the same group
· Tableware including all used and unused wares, condiments, placemats, and linens will be removed and disinfected after each party has left. Tabletops and chair arms will also be disinfected after each seating