We are committed to minimising waste produced and energy consumed in the Talbot Hotel Carlow, whilst maintaining or improving standards of comfort, service, safety and productivity, through the implementation of best international practices where practicable.
Our aim is:
• To minimise our use of energy, water and materials.
• To minimise our waste and to reduce, reuse and recycle the resources consumed by our business whenever practicable.
• To reduce our pollution and CO2 emissions.
• To work in partnership with suppliers and contractors to improve our environmental performance.
• To provide all employees with the training and resources required to meet our targets.
• To openly communicate our policies and practices to employees, contractors, suppliers and patrons.
• To monitor and review our performance against targets on an annual basis to enable continuous improvements.
We recognise that our business has an important role to play in protecting and enhancing the environment for future generations and to help secure the long-term sustainability of the tourism industry.
Your suggestions on how we can improve the environment are important to us. If you would like to offer any valued comments or suggestions on our green management programme please send your suggestions to email@example.com
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and for helping us to help the environment.